Here is a list of 50 things in addition to managing investments accounts that Bautis Financial can help you with
1. Cares more about you and your money than anyone who doesn’t share your last name.
2. Guides you to think about areas of your financial life you may not have considered
3. Formalizes your goals and puts them in writing
4. Helps you prioritize your financial opportunities
5. Helps you determine realistic goals
6. Studies possible alternatives that could meet your goals
7. Prepares a financial plan and/or an investment policy statement for you
8. Suggests creative alternatives that you may not have considered including the best way to claim Social Security
9. Reviews and recommends life insurance policies to protect your family.
10. Assists you in setting up a company retirement plan
11. Assists in preparing an estate plan for you
12. Reviews your children’s custodial accounts and 529 plans
13. Helps you determine your IRA Required Minimum Distribution
14. Provides reminders about key financial planning data.
15. Checks with you before the end of the year to identify any last minute financial planning needs
16. Guides you on ways to fund health care in retirement.
17. Prepares an asset allocation for you so you can achieve the best rate of return for a given level of risk tolerance.
18. Stays up to date on changes in the investment world
19. Monitors your investments
20. Reviews your investments in your company 401(k) or 403(b) plans
21. Reviews your existing IRAs
22. Converts your investments to lifetime income.
23. Refers you to banking establishments for loan and trust alternatives
24. Suggests alternatives to increase your income during retirement
25. Records and researches your cost basis on securities
26. Provides you with unbiased investment research
27. Provides you with personal investment analysis
18. Determines the risk level of your existing portfolio
19. Helps you consolidate and simplify your investments.
30. Can provide you with technical, fundamental, and quantitative investment analysis.
31. Provides introductions to money managers.
32. Analysis of your current and potential real estate and private equity investments to determine which ones I should keep and/or add to your portfolio
33. Shows you how to access your statements and other information online.
34. Suggests alternatives to lower your taxes during retirement.
35. Reviews your tax returns with an eye to possible savings in the future
36. Stays up to date on tax law changes
37. Helps you reduce your taxes
38. Repositions investments to take full advantage of tax law provisions
39. Works with your tax and legal advisors to help you meet your financial goals.
Person – to – Person
40. Monitors changes in your life and family situation
41. Proactively keeps in touch with you
42. Serves as a human glossary of financial terms such as beta, P/E ratio, and Sharpe ratio
43. Provides referrals to other professionals, such as accountants and attorneys
44. Shares the experience of dozens or hundreds of his clients who have faced circumstances similar to yours
45. Helps with the continuity of your family’s financial plan through generations
46. Keeps you on track
47. Identifies your savings shortfalls
48. Develops and monitors a strategy for debt reduction
49. Is a wise sounding board for ideas you are considers
50. Is honest with you.