- My Social Security Will Be Enough: Hopefully, but let’s not rely on income that could be changed with an act of congress.
- You’ll Keep Working, Perhaps Through a Side Hustle: There are a lot of factors you can’t control when it comes to generating income in retirement. It’s best to have a Plan B.
- You’ll Live Mortgage-Free in Your Home: What if you decide to move closer to grandkids, or need to move to a different climate?
- Medicare Will Cover My Healthcare: What if you need long-term or at-home care? Medicare has its limits.
- There is a Specific Amount of Money You Need to Retire: How much money you need depends on how much you plan to spend in retirement. There are many lifestyles — some more expensive than others.
Have a plan for retirement in place, its imminent.