In addition to managing investments accounts, here are 50 ways that Bautis Financial can help you –
1. Care more about you and your money than anyone who doesn’t share your last name.
2. Guide you to think about areas of your financial life you may not have considered.
3. Formalize your goals and puts them in writing.
4. Help you prioritize your financial opportunities.
5. Help you determine realistic goals.
6. Study possible alternatives that could meet your goals.
7. Prepare a financial plan and/or an investment policy statement for you.
8. Suggest creative alternatives that you may not have considered including the best way to claim Social Security.
9. Review and recommends life insurance policies to protect your family.
10. Assist you in setting up a company retirement plan.
11. Assist in preparing an estate plan for you.
12. Review your children’s custodial accounts and 529 plans.
13. Help you determine your IRA Required Minimum Distribution.
14. Provide reminders about key financial planning data.
15. Check with you before the end of the year to identify any last minute financial planning needs.
16. Guide you on ways to fund health care in retirement.
17. Prepare an asset allocation for you so you can achieve the best rate of return for a given level of risk tolerance.
18. Stay up to date on changes in the investment world
19. Monitor your investments
20. Review your investments in your company 401(k) or 403(b) plans
21. Review your existing IRAs
22. Convert your investments to lifetime income.
23. Refer you to banking establishments for loan and trust alternatives
24. Suggest alternatives to increase your income during retirement
25. Record and researches your cost basis on securities
26. Provide you with unbiased investment research
27. Provide you with personal investment analysis
28. Determine the risk level of your existing portfolio
29. Help you consolidate and simplify your investments.
30. Provide you with technical, fundamental, and quantitative investment analysis.
31. Provide introductions to money managers.
32. Analysis of your current and potential real estate and private equity investments to determine which ones I should keep and/or add to your portfolio.
33. Show you how to access your statements and other information online.
34. Suggest alternatives to lower your taxes during retirement.
35. Review your tax returns with an eye to possible savings in the future.
36. Stay up to date on tax law changes.
37. Help you reduce your taxes.
38. Reposition investments to take full advantage of tax law provisions.
39. Work with your tax and legal advisors to help you meet your financial goals.
Person – to – Person
40. Monitor changes in your life and family situation.
41. Proactively keeps in touch with you.
42. Serve as a human glossary of financial terms such as beta, P/E ratio, and Sharpe ratio.
43. Provide referrals to other professionals, such as accountants and attorneys.
44. Share the experience of dozens or hundreds of his clients who have faced circumstances similar to yours.
45. Help with the continuity of your family’s financial plan through generations.
46. Keep you on track.
47. Identify your savings shortfalls.
48. Develop and monitors a strategy for debt reduction.
49. Is a wise sounding board for ideas you are considers.
50. Is honest with you.