Last month, The White House administration announced it’s plan to forgive five-figure loan amounts to as many as 43 million federal college loan borrowers.
Those with student loans have questions, such as:
- Who is eligible for the student loan relief?
- Which loans qualify?
- What do I need to do to get forgiveness?
- Will I owe taxes on the forgiven loan amount?
- What if I made loan payments during the moratorium, will I be refunded?
And those without qualifiying student loans have questions, too. Such as:
- How is this going to impact the economy?
In Episode 122 of The Agent of Wealth Podcast, Marc Bautis and John Williams answer these questions, and more, about the Student Loan Debt Relief plan, covering everything that we know so far.
Get instructions on how to enable our Flash News Briefing skill to your Amazon devices: