Last month, The White House administration announced it’s plan to forgive five-figure loan amounts to as many as 43 million federal college loan borrowers.
Those with student loans have questions, such as:
- Who is eligible for the student loan relief?
- Which loans qualify?
- What do I need to do to get forgiveness?
- Will I owe taxes on the forgiven loan amount?
- What if I made loan payments during the moratorium, will I be refunded?
And those without qualifiying student loans have questions, too. Such as:
- How is this going to impact the economy?
Get instructions on how to enable our Flash News Briefing skill to your Amazon devices: