The 2020 Atlantic Hurricane season is here, and the question on everyone’s mind — especially those living along the East coast — is weather this year’s hurricane total will approach the past few year’s of record-setting seasons. The 2018 and 2017 hurricane seasons will be remembered as the busiest and most destructive seasons of all time — with 32 named storms.
The NOAA’s Climate Prediction Center, a division of the National Weather Service, is predicting a 60% chance of an above-normal season, a 30% chance of a near-normal season and only a 10% chance of a below-normal season. Listen for more.
Get instructions on how to enable our Flash News Briefing skill to your Amazon devices: