10 Threats Every Person and Business Faces and How to Fight Them Now
When: Tuesday, March 5 at 6:30 pm – Where: Caldwell Public Library
When: Wednesday, April 3 at 7:00 pm – Where: Livingston Public Library
Cybersecurity is a growing issue as data breaches, scams, and identity theft are on the rise. But there are steps you can take to improve your security and keep your identity safe.
To help attendees better understand the threats to their cybersecurity, this interactive workshop will cover:
- The top 10 identity theft threats you face and the actions you must take to stay safe
- Three mindsets that will boost your cybersecurity
- How an email address can protect your financial accounts
- The four ways to protect your wireless network from hackers
- How to beat the password paradox
- One action that will keep hackers out of your finances and your life
- The one thing all security experts do—and you should, too
- How to beat ransomware with the “Rule of Three”
- The 10-Second EMAIL Rule that will stop phishers in their tracks
This workshop will also allow attendees to create an action plan to improve their cybersecurity and will also provide a cybersecurity checklist to follow.