We’re in unprecedented times right now. We’ve seen the Dow Jones fluctuate 3,000 points in a day, circuit breakers were tripped 2 times in one week this month, and oil recently hit an 18 year low. Panicked investors looking for liquidity are selling things like long-term government bonds, gold, and municipal bonds which are all typically safe havens. And the stock market has decreased 30% from its February peak.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What’s happening?
- There’s a lot of information out there, some of it good and some of it not so good.
- This markets the end to the bull market, at least for now.
- How the coronavirus is different than other pandemics we’ve seen.
- How does this compare to 2008?
- This was the quickest shift to a bear market ever.
- The quick drawdown was partially due to lack of information as the underlying economy was strong coming in to the crisis.
- What is the path forward?
- How best to prepare for things if they get worse.
- How best to take advantage for a recovery.