If there ever was a time for you to get your financial affairs in order, this is it. Many of us already feel anxiety when it comes to estate planning, as you may not be entirely sure what needs to get done. This webinar focuses on top-level, actionable steps to offer immediate protections for your estate plan.
In this webinar, we will cover:
- How an estate plan provides a roadmap for important decisions regarding your health and assets.
- The “big three” estate planning documents.
- What could go wrong if you do not have a proper estate plan in place.
- Instances where you need more than a Will.
- If you should consider a Trust.
- The different options available for creating an estate plan.
This webinar was held on Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 12pm EST. Below is the full webinar replay.
Each State’s Witness/Notary Requirements (S11) | Five Wishes & Downloadable Form From National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (S12) | My Directives (S13) | Standard Legal Form Downloads: USLegal, LawDepot & LegalZoom (S17) | Social Security Advance Designation Program (S18) | List of States That Allow Remote Notarization (S20) | Life Review – Stanford Letter Project (S28) | Bautis Financial: (862) 205-5000