After a lifetime of saving, building a strategy for income in retirement is a whole new challenge. This retirement income planning workshop will help you determine if you are on track for retirement with your savings and how to convert your savings to an income stream that will cover your expenses during retirement.
In this workshop, you will learn strategies to:
- Prevent outliving your money.
- Minimize your expenses during retirement.
- Create a stream of guaranteed income.
- Combat inflation and rising health care expenses.
- How to optimize your withdrawals.
- Maximize your Social Security income.
- Contain market volatility and investment risk.
Date: Monday, May 20th, 2013
Time: 7:00 pm EST
Location: Edgewater Free Public Library, 49 Hudson Ave, Edgewater, NJ 07020