Medicare Planning Workshop: Managing Healthcare Expense in Retirement
A health care crisis is looming in this country, and it is essential for baby boomers to understand what they need to do to prepare for it financially.
This educational workshop will cover the following:
• How Medicare enrollment periods work — and what you need to do to avoid late-enrollment penalties
• How much you can expect to pay in health care costs after going onto Medicare
• How Medicare works with private insurance to provide comprehensive coverage
• Why most people pay too much for private insurance and how you can avoid excess costs
• Why you must plan for higher health care costs in retirement — including the possibility of needing long-term care
This workshop is purely educational. No specific insurance or investment products will be discussed.