More than half of all resolutions fail. Here are 5 ways to improve your chances of success.
- The resolution should be important to you. You need internal drive to succeed.
- Pick an achievable goal. If you’ve never hiked, maybe don’t climb Mount Everest first.
- Break your goal up into measurable steps. When you reach your first milestone you’ll be driven to reach the next one.
- Pursue your goal with friends. Friends add motivation, accountability, and fun!
- Set a deadline for completing it. Knowing where the finish line is drives you to reach it.
Happy New Year!