Even the least financially savvy people know that saving for college is a lengthy but important process. If you’re not sure where to begin, let The Agent of Wealth host Marc Bautis and his colleague John Williams be your guides.
In this episode, you will learn:
- When you should start saving for your own (or your kids’) college education.
- Why 529 plans have become almost synonymous with college planning, and the benefits and downfalls of these particular plans.
- Why the biggest part of the Bautis Financial planning process is understanding the clients’ goals and needs.
- How investing in real estate may help you save for schooling.
- Why it’s important to be flexible with planning for college.
- And more!
This is the first installment of a three-part college planning series. Listen to the second installment, “How to Cut The Cost of College,” which also features John Williams. And the third installment, “How to Pay Off Your Student Loan” with Jan Miller of Miller Student Loan Consultants.
Bautis Financial: (862) 205-5000