Episode 11 – Financial Workshops Part 2: Planning for College
Even the least financially savvy people know that saving for college is a lengthy but important process.
If you’re not sure where to begin, let Marc Bautis and his colleague John Williams be your guides. In part two of the workshop series, Marc and John Williams cover the ins and outs of planning and saving for college.
In this episode, you will learn:
- When you should start saving for your own (or your kids’) college education
- Why 529 plans have become almost synonymous with college planning, and the benefits and downfalls of these particular plans
- Why the biggest part of the Bautis Financial planning process is understanding the clients’ goals and needs
- How investing in real estate may help you save for schooling
- Why it’s important to be flexible with planning for college
- And more!
Tune in now as Marc and John get you set up to plan for college!