Does working from home have you thinking about exotic work locations around the word? Here are some of the best places for expats on a budget. Find more of the world’s best places to retire (and save) here.
- Costa Rica – Cost of living $2,000/month. If you boost your budget to $3,000/month when your friends visit, they will think you struck it rich.
- Panama – Cost of living $2,600/month. If you are looking for mild weather, no hurricanes and big city amenities, Panama city might be for you.
- Portugal – Cost of living $2,500/month. European old world charm cities, wineries and beaches. If that sounds idyllic, visit Portugal.
- France – Cost of living $2,483/month. While Paris is expensive, you can enjoy a high-quality life in a village or the country side.
- Vietnam – Cost of living $1,500/month. Vietnam is booming. Good food, beaches, mountains and friendly people make it a go-to destination.