It’s that time of the year! The Internal Revenue Service began accepting and processing 2021 tax returns as of January 24, and you’ll want to file taxes as soon as you can this year because the agency is already warning that this tax season will be a hectic one. Whether you choose to use a tax preparer or file yourself, this webinar outlines various tax changes and strategies you can take that may reduce your taxes and increase your refund.
In this webinar, Bautis Financial Wealth Advisor John Williams will cover:
- Things to consider when deciding if you should work with a tax professional or do it yourself.
- What to consider when determining whether you should itemize or take the standard deduction.
- Tax changes in 2021 that may reduce your taxes and increase your refund.
- Things you can do in 2022 to help reduce your taxes next year.
- The importance of analyzing your past tax filings.