Becoming financially independent following a divorce can be a challenge, especially if you are not used to managing your finances or you are experiencing a loss in income, but don’t be discouraged: you will come out on the other side stronger and more confident. This webinar offers practical steps for those who are rebuilding their finances following a divorce.
This is the second of a two-part series for divorcees. The first, “The Financial Implications of Divorce,” is a primer for those entering the process of marriage annulment. It covers the division of property and assets (separate vs. marital property), including retirement funds and pensions, and more.
In this webinar, Bautis Financial Wealth Advisor John Williams covers:
- How to get a baseline on where your money is going.
- How to structure your finances around what’s important to you.
- Tips for assessing your assets and liabilities.
- How to protect yourself from any future unknowns.
- Important changes that need to be made to beneficiary designations.
- And more!
If you have a specific question, or want to discuss how Bautis Financial can help you through this process, you’re welcome to schedule a complimentary consultation with our team of Financial Advisors.