This webinar, catered to those ages 60+ and concerned about retirement health care expenses, will help you understand how to begin making important Medicare decisions. We hear Baby Boomers asking: What does Medicare cover? How do the four parts work together? When do I have to enroll in Medicare? We will cover these frequently asked questions, and more, in this 30-minute session.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What Medicare is, who is eligible for it and how you get it.
- Who needs to enroll in Medicare and when.
- The two ways to have Medicare — and how to choose.
- What Medicare costs, and how to mitigate those costs through private insurance.
- How to start planning for future healthcare costs.
medicare.gov | Medicare Quick Reference Guide | Agent of Wealth Podcast Episode 28 – Why Medicare Parts A and B Aren’t Enough | Bautis Financial Learning Center | Bautis Financial: (862) 205-5000
About the Instructor
Wealth Manager and Founder of Bautis Financial
- Independent Financial Advisor
- 20 Years in the Financial Services Industry
- Author of “The Retirement Fitness Challenge“
- Host of The Agent of Wealth Podcast