This webinar, catered to those ages 60+ and concerned about retirement health care expenses, will help you understand how to begin making important Medicare decisions. We hear Baby Boomers asking: What does Medicare cover? How do the four parts work together? When do I have to enroll in Medicare? We will cover these frequently asked questions, and more, in this 30-minute session.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What Medicare is, who is eligible for it and how you get it.
- Who needs to enroll in Medicare and when.
- The two ways to have Medicare — and how to choose.
- What Medicare costs, and how to mitigate those costs through private insurance.
- How to start planning for future healthcare costs.
Join us on Thursday, October 7, 2021 at 12pm EST for this free, educational webinar.