Many people don’t understand all of the financial aid options available, and thus leave money on the table or settle for “budget” schools unnecessarily. Don’t miss this valuable webinar, designed for parents entering the college planning process.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The five primary sources of financial aid.
- How to determine the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) and why it’s important.
- Seven ways to maximize the amount of financial aid received.
- How your income, investments and savings should shape your financial aid approach.
- The four biggest influencers of financial aid awarded.
- How to go deeper than the sticker price to find the amount you’ll actually have to pay for college.
15 Answers to the Most Important FAFSA Questions | The 4 Main Sources of College Money | Webinar – 4 Keys to Cut College Costs: How to Avoid Overpaying | Bautis Financial College Planning Hub | Bautis Financial Learning Center | Bautis Financial: (862) 205-5000
About the Instructor
Wealth Advisor at Bautis Financial
- Fiduciary Financial Advisor
- 5+ Years in the Financial Services Industry
- Host of Clear A Path Podcast