Many people don’t understand all of the financial aid options available, and thus leave money on the table or settle for “budget” schools unnecessarily. Don’t miss this valuable webinar, designed for parents entering the college planning process.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The five primary sources of financial aid.
- How to determine the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) and why it’s important.
- Seven ways to maximize the amount of financial aid received.
- How your income, investments and savings should shape your financial aid approach.
- The four biggest influencers of financial aid awarded.
- How to go deeper than the sticker price to find the amount you’ll actually have to pay for college.
Join us on Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 7pm EST for this free, educational webinar.
About the Instructor
Wealth Advisor at Bautis Financial
- Fiduciary Financial Advisor
- 5+ Years in the Financial Services Industry
- Host of Clear A Path Podcast