Our phones are the key to our digital lives. They hold a lot of data — contacts, emails, photos, banking info, social media, work information, text messages, passwords, etc. It’s no surprise that smartphones are becoming the target of choice for hackers. We assume that our smartphones are secure but hackers use strategies such as rogue apps, malicious profiles, rooting and jailbreaking to gain access and cause havoc.
In this webinar, we will cover:
- Eight things you can do that will make your smartphone more secure.
- How to prevent hackers from reading your messages and listening in on your conversations.
- The best ways to use pins and passcodes to protect your mobile account.
- What to do in the event your phone is lost or stolen.
- How to safely use Wi-Fi and your phone’s Bluetooth connection.
- How to be careful of the apps you download and what services you allow them access to.
This webinar was held on Thursday, June 24, 2021. Below is the full webinar replay.
Savvy Cyber Security Guide | 4 Tips to Protect Against Ransomware Attacks | The Agent of Wealth Podcast Episode 13 – 10 Cyber Security Threats And How to Combat Them | Stronger Mobile Application Security Is The Key To Revenue Growth (Forbes) | Bautis Financial Learning Center | Bautis Financial: (862) 205-5000