Traditional “estate planning” doesn’t cover everything that needs to be discussed. Your legacy is far more than just tangible assets — it includes values, family history and proper preparation.
- Some parents don’t want to commit to leaving an inheritance.
- Some fear their children will be “trust fund kids”.
- Children don’t want to think about their parent’s deaths.
- Children don’t want to seem greedy, asking about an inheritance.
- Or, children are just too busy to think about what will happen to their parent’s estate,
Don’t let a lack of communication get in your way. Start Savvy Generational Planning now!
Attend this educational webinar to learn:
- What good and bad generational planning looks like.
- Why communication between generations can be so hard.
- What it means to define family culture.
- What it looks like to set family goals.
- How values, traditions and models of behavior can be passed on.
- The importance of teaching financial concepts to the next generation.
- How to successfully prepare heirs and executors.
- A four-step process to planning and executing the transfer of your values and assets.
Join us on Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 12pm – 1pm EST for the webinar.