Traditional “estate planning” doesn’t cover everything that needs to be discussed. Your legacy is far more than just tangible assets — it includes values, family history and proper preparation.
- Some parents don’t want to commit to leaving an inheritance.
- Some fear their children will be “trust fund kids.”
- Children don’t want to think about their parent’s deaths.
- Children don’t want to seem greedy, asking about an inheritance.
- Or, children are just too busy to think about what will happen to their parent’s estate,
Don’t let a lack of communication get in your way. Start Savvy Generational Planning now!
Attend this educational webinar to learn:
- What good and bad generational planning looks like.
- Why communication between generations can be so hard.
- What it means to define family culture.
- What it looks like to set family goals.
- How values, traditions and models of behavior can be passed on.
- The importance of teaching financial concepts to the next generation.
- How to successfully prepare heirs and executors.
- A four-step process to planning and executing the transfer of your values and assets.
This webinar was held on Thursday, August 5, 2021. Below is the full webinar replay.
The Family Guide to Savvy Generational Planning | Why You Should Talk to Your Financial Advisor About Generational Planning | Why Everyone Needs a Will | How Using a Professional Executor Can Improve Your Estate Planning With Anthony Park | Estate Planning Using Roth IRAs and Life Insurance | Bautis Financial Learning Center | Bautis Financial: (862) 205-5000
About the Instructor
Wealth Manager and Founder of Bautis Financial
- Independent Financial Advisor
- 20 Years in the Financial Services Industry
- Author of “The Retirement Fitness Challenge“
- Host of The Agent of Wealth Podcast