If ever there was a time to plan, retirement is it. Once you leave your primary occupation and start depending on multiple sources of income in retirement, you want to make sure that income lasts. No one wants to go back to work at age 80 because they didn’t plan right. Start retirement planning now!
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The basic guidelines to building a retirement income plan.
- How your retirement planning measures up.
- About the different potential sources of income.
- How much income you need to draw from personal assets, and when.
- Tax planning strategies for retirement.
The webinar was held on Thursday, August 19, 2021. Below is the full webinar replay.
There’s More to Retirement Than Just Numbers | What to Do With Your Retirement Money | How to Make Your Money Last in Retirement | How to Live the Retirement of Your Dreams With Fritz Gilbert of The Retirement Manifesto | Bautis Financial Learning Center | Bautis Financial: (862) 205-5000