Today, more than ever, when it comes to your retirement, you’re on your own. A lot of people have a plan for accumulating money for retirement, but far too often that’s where the planning stops. The reality is that a sound distribution strategy covering a plan for taking money out of your retirement accounts is just as important.
In this webinar we’ll cover common questions baby boomers have about their IRAs, including:
- How are my IRA withdrawals taxed?
- When do I need to take withdrawals, and how much do I have to take?
- Can I still contribute, and if so, how much?
- What type of IRA is right for me?
- What happens when I die?
- How can I minimize taxes?
- Plus more!
This webinar was held on Thursday, July 15, 2021. Below is the full webinar replay.
What to Do With Your Retirement Money | How to Build Your Estate Plan Using Roth IRAs and Life Insurance | 3 Factors That Determine Eligibility for Deducting Your IRA Contribution | Uses of a Roth IRA | Bautis Financial Learning Center | Bautis Financial: (862) 205-5000