Women represent 56% of all Social Security beneficiaries age 62 and older, and about 66% of all beneficiaries age 85 and older. Whether single, married, divorced or widowed, there are certain strategies women can use to get more benefits over their lifetime. Those strategies are discussed in this 30-minute webinar.
In this webinar, Marc Bautis, Founder and Wealth Manager at Bautis Financial, covers:
- Social Security rules and strategies, organized by marital status.
- How women can estimate their Social Security retirement benefit.
- When to apply for Social Security, including the pros and cons of delaying benefits.
- Advice for how women can create a savvy benefits strategy by marital status (single, married, divorced, survivor, re-married).
- A review of Social Security terms, such as Full Retirement Age (FRA), Primary Insurance Amount (PIA) and more.
What’s New With Social Security? 7 Topics to Watch in 2022 | Bautis Financial Learning Center | Bautis Financial: (862) 205-5000