Now that you know the Medicare basics, it’s time to walk-through the Medicare transition timeline. We hear Baby Boomers asking: How does Medicare work with the insurance I already have? What happens to my insurance when I retire? What can I expect to pay for my healthcare down the line? We will cover these frequently asked questions, and more, in this 30-minute session.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How Medicare coordinates with other forms of insurance, like group health plans and COBRA.
- Who needs to enroll in Medicare and when.
- How to enroll in Medicare.
- How to effectively transition to Medicare, while keeping all the deadlines in mind.
medicare.gov | Webinar – 30 Minutes on Medicare Basics: What Baby Boomers Need to Know About Medicare | Medicare Quick Reference Guide | Agent of Wealth Podcast Episode 28 – Why Medicare Parts A and B Aren’t Enough | Bautis Financial Learning Center | Bautis Financial: (862) 205-5000
About the Instructor
Wealth Manager and Founder of Bautis Financial
- Independent Financial Advisor
- 20 Years in the Financial Services Industry
- Author of “The Retirement Fitness Challenge“
- Host of The Agent of Wealth Podcast