Stay in-the-know about Social Security! Join us for a webinar where we talk about the changes in 2021 for Social Security around COLA’s, earning tests, social security taxes, Medicare premiums and an update on the social security trust fund.
In this webinar, we will cover:
- How the cost of living adjustment is determined and what it means for your Social Security benefits going forward.
- The earnings test threshold: How much you can earn in 2021 without having benefits withheld if you claim Social Security before your full retirement age.
- Updates to Social Security payroll taxes, and the income taxes you may have to pay on your Social Security benefits.
- The new Part B Medicare premiums for 2021 and why it’s not such a straightforward number anymore.
- An update on the status of the Social Security trust fund.
- Ways to utilize claiming strategies to maximize your Social Security benefits.
This webinar was held on Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 12pm EST. Below is the full webinar replay.
Social Security Quick Reference Guide for 2021 | What to Know About Social Security in 2021 | Latest COLA (Cost Of Living Adjustment) Formula (S8) | Contribution and Benefit Base Determination (S13) | How Social Security Credits Are Earned in 2021 | Social Security Benefits Calculator | When to Claim Social Security | How Work Effects Social Security Benefits | Social Security Survivor Benefits | How to Apply for Social Security | Bautis Financial Learning Center | Bautis Financial: (862) 205-5000