In this week’s episode of The Agent of Wealth Podcast, host Marc Bautis talks about what the Coronavirus can teach us about a couple of hard-to-explain financial topics.
- Why the stock market sometimes goes up, even when the news around things like unemployment, earnings and COVID-19 is bad.
- How the stock market’s performance is based on it’s projected growth, and not necessarily on it’s current numbers.
- The characteristics of stocks that out-perform the market.
- The difference between leading and lagging indicators, and which one the stock market is.
- Why Albert Einstein once called compounding interest the most powerful force in the world.
Get instructions on how to enable our Flash News Briefing skill to your Amazon devices: