This 30-minute presentation covers adjustments to Social Security and Medicare, as well as the program’s outlook under the current political climate.
In this webinar, Marc Bautis, Founder and Wealth Manager at Bautis Financial, covers:
- How the 2022 cost of living adjustment is determined, and what it means for your Social Security benefits going forward.
- The earnings test threshold: How much you can earn in 2022 without having benefits withheld if you claim Social Security before your full retirement age.
- Updates to Social Security payroll taxes, and the income taxes you may have to pay on your Social Security benefits.
- An update on the status of the Social Security trust fund, including some ideas for reforming the system to make it solvent for the future.
- Ways to utilize claiming strategies to maximize your Social Security benefits.