College planning can be an anxious and overwhelming process for parents, but without proper planning, research and resources, parents can leave their student children saddled with debt. This takes a toll on future wealth-building opportunities and the economy at large. The good news is proper late-stage college planning practices can be put in place to avoid overpaying.
Parents are asking…
- How am I going to afford sending my child to college?
- Will my child qualify for financial aid?
- What’s the best way to find the schools that offer the most aid?
- What websites and tools exist to help me?
- How do I determine if a school is worth the cost?
We’re here to answer your questions. In this webinar, attendees will learn:
- The realities of college pricing.
- The five sources of financial aid, and which should be prioritized.
- How to determine if your child will qualify for financial aid.
- How to use a college’s Net Price Calculator to find out what that college will actually cost.
- How to research the generosity of colleges’ scholarship programs.
- How to find a college’s four-year graduation rate, and why it’s crucial.
This webinar was held on Thursday, September 16, 2021. Below is the full webinar replay.
The Expected Family Contribution (EFC) for Financial Aid Eligibility | How to Use Net Price Calculators | The Nation’s Most Generous Colleges | Webinar: An Inside Look at Qualifying for Financial Aid | Bautis Financial College Planning Hub | Bautis Financial Learning Center | Bautis Financial: (862) 205-5000
About the Instructor
Wealth Advisor at Bautis Financial
- Fiduciary Financial Advisor
- 5+ Years in the Financial Services Industry
- Host of Clear A Path Podcast