College planning can be an anxious and overwhelming process for parents, but without proper planning, research and resources, parents can leave their student children saddled with debt. This takes a toll on future wealth-building opportunities and the economy at large. The good news is proper late-stage college planning practices can be put in place to avoid overpaying.
Parents are asking…
- How am I going to afford sending my child to college?
- Will my child qualify for financial aid?
- What’s the best way to find the schools that offer the most aid?
- What websites and tools exist to help me?
- How do I determine if a school is worth the cost?
We’re here to answer your questions. In this webinar, attendees will learn:
- The realities of college pricing.
- The five sources of financial aid, and which should be prioritized.
- How to determine if your child will qualify for financial aid.
- How to use a college’s Net Price Calculator to find out what that college will actually cost.
- How to research the generosity of colleges’ scholarship programs.
- How to find a college’s four-year graduation rate, and why it’s crucial.
The Expected Family Contribution (EFC) for Financial Aid Eligibility | How to Use Net Price Calculators | The Nation’s Most Generous Colleges | Webinar: An Inside Look at Qualifying for Financial Aid | Bautis Financial College Planning Hub | Bautis Financial Learning Center | Bautis Financial: (862) 205-5000
About the Instructor
Wealth Advisor at Bautis Financial
- Fiduciary Financial Advisor
- 5+ Years in the Financial Services Industry
- Host of Clear A Path Podcast